Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pleased as punch!


Luca & I are thrilled that his dad will be arriving back home tonight!
It's been a   l  o  n  g   week.  When Antonio leaves for a chunk of time I'm so grateful for his
return & humbled to think about how single parents do it on their own!
I found a couple things that put me in my "happy place" this week.

Have you heard about the dog who can ride the bus by herself to the dog park. 
See it here.
Animals are just amazing!  She even has her own bus pass- too much!

I'm not a huge Maroon 5 fan but I can watch this video  - Sugar a hundred times! (I think I may have)
Gives me such a rush of happy!


2 comments:

BT password reset said...

Nice post and thanks for share.Please check out my site also BT password reset .I hope you like my site.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and thanks for share.Please check out my site also BT password reset .I hope you like my site.