Thursday, July 24, 2014

My First Mother Goose


Today I'm posting the My First Mother Goose book.  This book came out last January (part of my gift line with C.R. Gibson) This same Mother Goose theme is part of my next fabric collection with our new partner Windham fabrics. (Mother Goose Tales fabric available in Sept.)
This is such a sweet theme and I am happy to see it get leveraged over a variety of products!

As a little girl I thoroughly enjoyed nursery rhymes.  When Luca was younger I would gather our Mother Goose books to read to him before nap time.

The My 1st Mother Goose book highlights 6 classic rhymes.  A rounded tab corner helps little hands easily flip the page. The art is packed full of color & fun details. I hope you & your family enjoy the book as well!





Last but not least the back cover of the book.  I'm not sure why but I always find the back of a book fun to design.





No comments: