Thursday, January 16, 2014

Printsource


Back from the Printsource show.  Was nice to spend a couple days in New York. (best cup of coffee anywhere!) The show was good- lots of traffic & fun to meet some new & existing clients.

Here's the booth.



My freshman year I went to Parsons & I love to walk to Time Square at night. 
Antonio & I go each time we're in the city to take in all the sparkle & lights- quite the spectacle!


On the way back to the hotel I found a pack of giant red snails tucked away in the side of a church.


I later found out they were part of the REgeneration Art Project.  These guys use to be in Central Park.
(before that Paris, Milan, Rome & Venice-they get around!)
I loved just randomly finding them.  That's my favorite thing about N.Y.  You just never know what you'll run into!

No comments: