Friday, November 22, 2013

Ornament SALE

The Land of Nod is offering 20% off their holiday ornaments now through Monday December 25th.
I was SO excited about the ornaments I made for them.  I took a painted approach this year.


The first set is Season's Greetings a set of 6 ornaments each with a classic holiday word.  I love lettering so this was great fun to work on & came together quickly.

Here is the finished art.




Next is Round the World ornaments this is a set of 12.  Inspired by the beauty of Christmas around the world.  I featured 12 different countries including iconic architecture, food and character found in each place.  To complete the festivities each ornament says Merry Christmas in the native language.
*These ornaments tie back perfectly to my Around the World tree skirt. (I'll post this next week)

You can see all the details in the finished art.




Ready, Set, Decorate!  


No comments: