Friday, August 16, 2013

Celebrate the Celebration...

OK.... I have to admit I'm a little overwhelmed tomorrow we are having Luca's 6th birthday party complete with 40 + guest.  (I know an obnoxious number...)  I have a big family and the kids are still at the age where no parent just drops them off.  I have no problem with this... in fact to help us some Antonio has put together a small bar area. (which I think will be much appreciated)  So, how these parties get so overwhelming or over the top is something I'm asking myself.  But... what I must keep focused on is to celebrate the celebration!
He's my little boy only once & I'm going to totally embrace that!  I'll be back on Monday with a party recap.  *Off to try & bake a rainbow cake- crossing my fingers (and toes) that turns out!


No comments: