Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Moving Day!



I've never been particularly close to too many people. I'm shy, maybe too focused on work & have never really been that social (it can be painful for me) My best friend Gigi who has lived a little bit of everywhere the last 7 years is moving 3 blocks away. This is a strange universe moment for me, but I couldn't be happier about it. She made this beautiful little box for me a couple years ago. Now that she'll be close by we are planning on a Monday craft night, Thursday evenings we'll watch our favorite shows. Sundays Antonio (who loves to cook) is planning on preparing big family style dinners. I think we're all excited. She's is the sister I never had, Antonio's chicken wing partner & Luca's Aunt Gigi. She helps me remember I am not an island. You really do need people in your life. (especially crazy, fun ones like her!)

3 comments:

Tracey said...

Enjoy, it is lovely to have a friend aroundthe corner...

Jill said...

Thanks Tracey, I will!

Noopur said...

Oh that's sounds so cool!. Hope all you have a wonderful time!