Thursday, August 5, 2010

My Birthday




I celebrated my birthday last Saturday (July 31st) with friends & family. Antonio made a wonderful dinner straight from the garden & lucky me I got some great presents! The years seem to be going by faster & fast now. I remember my high school years wondering will this EVER be over? Now at 35 I feel like I'm growing, less afraid of the world, open to exploring & learning more - I'm excited about my life, family & career. Not a bad way to feel.
Happy Birthday to all the other Leo's out there!

4 comments:

Joey said...

So lovely. What a sweet family you have Jill. Thank you for sharing & happy, happy (a bit belated) birthday to you! Joey

FRIZZ said...

Happy-Happy!! The tiramisu looked yummy - lucky girl.

kristina proffitt said...

Happy Belated Birthday to you, Jill! Looks like you had a fabulous day! Hugs!

coloredsock said...

happy belated birthday, Jill! looks like you had a beautiful + fun celebration. there is a way of thinking in yoga studies, that when you are in your dharma --in other words, when you are on the right path for you, doing what you should be doing with your gifts, then all else falls into place. i'm happy for you! what a beautiful life... xo, jenny