Friday, January 22, 2010

F: is for FRIDAY


Hello- sorry for a bit of an absence. I like to post a regularly as possible but as we all know life can get hectic. Antonio returned from Heimtextile last Monday & we left the following morning for a client visit in NY, back to it know with book & bedding deadlines.(keeping busy is my peace of mind) That said... I couldn't be happier it's Friday! Looking forward to some unpacking, tiding up & some family time this weekend. The alphabet I'm showing today was part of a scrap booking collection that Liz & I put together. She worked on this one & I love it!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I love this! Speaking of scrapbooking, what has happened to your Two Peas kits? I went to buy some and now I can't find them...are they available anywhere else?

Jill said...

Hi Rhonda- Sorry for such a slow response time. Regarding my collections on 2 peas. We decided to take them off & keep the collection together but sell it else where. Ahhh the business side of art/ not fun but necessary. Thanks for noticing they were gone:)