Thursday, January 15, 2009

Some Good News!


Back from the show.  We had a good time & Luca was a terrific little traveler.  
Some good news while we were gone.  My sister-n-law Amy is pregnant with her first & she & my brother Brad are thrilled!  This will be the second grandchild in the family.  Due next fall- right around the time my brother Kris gets married.  Which will make attending the wedding difficult.  Isn't that the way it goes.  Small price to pay I guess.  Looks like much more baby art in my future.  Not ready to go through it all again but it sure is an exciting, amazing time!

3 comments:

kristina proffitt said...

Congratulations to your SIL and brother, Jill! What wonderful news! :)

So glad the show went well and the trip was good! Love that art piece! So sweet and beautiful! Hugs to you! Happy Friday! :)

coloredsock said...

that's so fun, Jill. congrats on aunthood! i haven't done much 'baby art' so i'm wondering if having a baby will inspire some. it will be fun to see! glad the show/trip went well...

Jill said...

By the look of some of the beautiful art I've seen on your blog lately I think you're already making some great baby/ pregnancy art. Can't wait to see all the ways your little one inspires you!